If your are reading this article it is likely that you have completed your 30 day jump start challenge and are now wondering how to collect your funding. Congratulations!
How do I get paid?
- Log into changex.org and go to your project page where you just completed the final steps of your 30 Day Challenge.
- Once you've completed the last step of the challenge, your challenge tracker, the area on your page titled "Track your progress" will change. You find it on the right hand side on desktop and tablet or when you scroll down on mobile. You should see a form here to enter the details of your bank account.
- Review all of your details to make sure they match what is associated with your bank account (e.g. Your address should be the one which is associated with your bank account). To connect your bank account you will need to submit your full name, address, date of birth and the IBAN number associated with your bank account.
- Once you are happy that all of your information and bank account details are correct press the Collect Funding button.
- You will receive an on screen message indicating that we have received your bank details. At this stage the ChangeX team will review your 30 day challenge submission.
- Once your 30 day challenge submission has been approved the status message on your Project's page will change to "Your funding was paid and sent to your Bank". Note: It will take on average another two days for the money to appear in your bank account so don't worry if you don't see it appear straight away.
- If for some reason your bank cannot transfer your payment the status message on your project's page will change to "The bank could not process this transfer". This can occur for a number of reasons including incorrect IBAN number or bank account details. If this happens please email our support team at [email protected] and we will arrange a manual transfer to your bank account.
If you have trouble with any of the steps above feel free to get in touch with our support team by emailing [email protected] or directly phoning our team at +353 86 468 5361.