Your first casual meetup is all about getting the first few people committed to join your journey of starting a community project.
Please create an event on ChangeX, so that you can invite people easily who already joined your page.
Here is how you create an event?
- Log in on changex.org and go to your page where you see the steps of your 30 Day Challenge.
- Scroll down to Step 3 "Setup a casual kick-off meeting".
- Fill in all the fields and click on "Create Event".
- Once you click on "Create Event" an email-invite will go out to everyone who has already joined your page.
- You can access and edit your event at any time. Just click on "Events" in the navigation on the left hand-side, on mobile devices on top of your page.
- There should be one event listed on your Events page now. Click on the event headline to get to the single event page.
- Here you can edit more information. You can make any changes or add a photo to your event.
- You can now also share the event with anyone via email, What's App, etc. Just copy the link from your browser window.
Please note: Your page has to be set to public in order to share your event with people who are not members of your page.
> How to set a page public